Monday, September 22, 2008

Interlude

While I am trying to figure out how to upload video on here, I would like to introduce the world to the new drink I have invented. It is called the Bloody Mao-ry. Unfortunately the color is not as red as it should be. It consists of: a unique melange of juices that I have only encountered here, including (from what I can see in the picture on the bottle) tomatoes, strawberries, and one more as-yet unidentified red fruit. Now, I don't like wussie drinks so its gotta be doctored up with something, and I use the deliciously strange liquor recommended to me by the old lady at the corner store that tastes quite like alcoholic soy sauce. My roommate reckons its meant for cooking. Anyway, could be an aquired taste. Remember, you heard about it here first.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are the mad genius. Your etting wasted off of chinese balsamic vinegar will shake asia to its core.