Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shangai Biennale!

I have so many pictures from Shanghai, that it will probably take 2-3 days for me to post them all. But before I leave you today, I wanted to introduce you to my friend Andre, from Moscow. We are not only practising Chinese together, living on the same floor, solving the international crisis surrounding Georgia, and reviewing great old reggae movies together (see the Rockers) but I think we have also found the solution to the problem gripping America right now. Surely you have all now heard about the court case attempting to ban trouser sagging?! What, no, you say? Well, Andre here (who wants to be a male model for some extra cash, and has the looks and style to make it happen) could have defused the whole debacle before the thing ever even hit the courts- the answer (I feel the anticipation)- FAKE SAG PANTS!!!!!! File under things you never needed to know existed if you dare, but chances are they'll soon be catching on like...uh.. like all those other great Russian styles we know and love Stateside yippee!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so much more confused about my life after reading this and seeing this. I may end it all tonight because I know that I'll never find my way out of this hopeless unknowing. Thanks for sharing Dave.