Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shanghai Biennale! WRAP-UP

So as you may have garnered from some of my sharper comments, the Biennale was... ok. It certainly could have been better, but, hey, Shanghai's contemporary art scene is definitely still in its fledgling stages, and these things world wide have a tendency to get over-curated and bull-shittified. Besides that, there was so much there, that there had to be something to satisfy you. Tomorrow I will begin posting some pictures and video (yes, exciting, right!?) from the exhibition right next door at the Shanghai MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art), which at least I thought was much much BETTER!!! For now, I am off to enjoy the Hangzhou nightlife as I am a young and fresh 30 year old male (meaning its my b-day). Dunno if I'll be taking the camera, but if the stories are repeatable, find them here... same time same place! CYA

2 comments:

Christopher said...

HIPPO BIRDIES DAVE!

30 is only an illusion.

putti, putti, putto.

Anonymous said...

Age ain't nuthin' but a number. Welcome to the club.